Welcome to Dixon Manor
Rochester-area Apartments in Irondequoit
Convenience is at the heart of Dixon Manor. We are located just south of Route 104 with easy access to Route 590 and 15 minutes from downtown Rochester. Just up the street you’ll find Culver Ridge Plaza, Regal Cinemas, Wegmans, Target, Pasta Villa, Rubino's, and more. Choose a studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom apartment to fit your needs.
Rochester and the surrounding areas offer an impressive array of attractions including Rochester Museum & Science Center, Strasenburgh Planetarium, Highland Park, George Eastman Museum, and Susan B. Anthony Museum. Take a trip to Finger Lakes Wine Country, just a short drive from our community.
If it matters to you, you'll find it near Dixon Manor!
An Award-Winning Community
Dixon Manor offers studio, one, and two-bedroom apartments. Each of our garden-style apartments is equipped with comfortable features and amenities, including additional storage space. Select homes also feature an upgraded kitchen with sleek, black appliances.
What else do we offer our residents? We’re glad you asked:
- Renovated Interiors*
- Electric Range
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Dining Room
- Vinyl Plank Flooring*
- Cable Ready and High-speed Internet Available
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance Service
- Storage Spaces
- Off-street Parking
- Minutes from Route 104 and Route 590
- Cats and Dogs Welcome
- Dog Park - Coming Soon
- Putting Green - Coming Soon
- Exterior Fitness Stations - Coming Soon
*In Select Homes
At Dixon Manor, we know what you want, and we’re proud to give it to you.
Dixon Manor welcomes your furry friends!
- Cats and dogs welcome
- Maximum two pets per home
- Non-refundable fee: $250
- Monthly rent: $35 per pet
- Breed restrictions: Akita, Chow, Doberman, Hybrid wolf, Pit bull/Staffordshire terrier, Rottweiler
- Landlord reserves the right to restrict additional breeds
Come home to the comforts of Dixon Manor. We are sure to have an apartment you’ll love!
Located on Culver Road, Dixon Manor is central to your favorite places around Irondequoit Bay:
- A short drive to Route 104 and Route 590
- Convenient access to downtown Rochester
- Enjoy a weekend at Seabreeze Amusement Park, Seneca Park Zoo, Norton Village Park, or Durand Eastman Park
- Close to employers Rochester Regional Health, Xerox, Wegmans, Tops, and East Irondequoit School District
- Minutes to Rochester Institute of Technology, University of Rochester, and Monroe Community College.
Live well in Irondequoit.
The Morgan Promise
Morgan Properties is committed to providing an exceptional living environment to all of our residents. We are proud of our reputation for prompt assistance and personalized service with a smile. Visit our corporate website to learn more about how you can experience more with Morgan.