Move In Today and Get April Free!*
Don't let social distancing stop your move. We are ready to schedule your virtual tour today! Connect with our leasing specialists and let us guide you virtually via video, phone or email.
* For residents with a lease start date between March 31st and April 15th. Certain restrictions may apply.
Welcome to Hickory Hollow
Are you a senior seeking a comfortable ranch-style townhome in Spencerport, NY? Put your search to bed. Hickory Hollow offers two-bedroom 55+ townhomes for rent near the historic village of Spencerport. We are committed to customer service. Let us show you that it’s a new age and a new lifestyle at Hickory Hollow.
An Award-Winning Community
For the best senior housing in Spencerport, look no further than Hickory Hollow. Adults 55 and better love our ranch-style, two-bedroom, two-bath townhomes for rent. With first-floor laundry, a full basement, attached garage, and oversized windows, comfort and convenience await you at Hickory Hollow!
More than spacious senior townhomes, we also offer you a welcoming community equipped with a variety of amenities designed to make your life easier than ever before.
- Along the Scenic Erie Canal Walking Trails
- Community Clubhouse with WiFi
- Fitness Center
- Community Activities
- Exterior Motion Detectors
- First-floor Laundry; Washer & Dryer Included
- Full Basement
- Attached Garage
- High Ceilings
- Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Maintenance-free Living – We Take Care of Landscaping, Lawn Care, Snow Removal, and Trash!
Live well at Hickory Hollow.
Pets are welcome residents of our community. Please review our pet policy, and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have:
- Dogs and cats welcome
- No weight limit
- Maximum two pets per home
- Non-refundable fee: $250
- Monthly rent: $35 per pet
- Breed restrictions: Akita, Chow, Doberman, Hybrid wolf, Pit bull/Staffordshire terrier
- Landlord reserves the right to alter the breed restrictions at any time
- Dog interview required prior to move in
There is a reason we call them the “Golden Years”. Experience the comfort and convenience of a senior apartment rental from Hickory Hollow. We cater to the needs of Spencerport Seniors.
Enjoying Spencerport has never been easier. Hickory Hollow is located on Hickory Lane, only minutes from the village. Our apartments are close to everything you need as an active senior:
- Shop for groceries at Tops
- Make an appointment at Unity Family Medicine
- Play a round of golf at Buttonwood or Pinewood Country Clubs
- Go for a walk along the Erie Canal Heritage Trail
- Learn about our Village's history at Spencerport Depot and Canal Museum or Colby-Pulver House Museum
- Take a short drive to Route 531/Spencerport Expressway, Route 31, and Route 104
We are close to several parks, including Pineway Ponds, Rose Turner Park, Snick Hawkins Park, Memorial Park, and the Erie Canal, so you can enjoy the outdoors. Located near the Village of Spencerport, you will enjoy strolling through a variety of local boutiques and savoring the local flavors of Texas BBQ Joint, Slayton Place, and the Galley Restaurant. You will find Route 531 minutes from your doorway which can take you anywhere you need to go.
Live your best life at Hickory Hollow.
The Morgan Promise
Morgan Properties is committed to providing an exceptional living environment to all of our residents. We are proud of our reputation for prompt assistance and personalized service with a smile. Visit our corporate website to learn more about how you can experience more with Morgan.