Marquis Place Apartments is pet friendly! We would love to welcome your four-legged friend to our community. Please note the pet policy does not apply to service animals.
- Marquis Place Apartments allows up to 2 pets per apartment.
- Dogs and “Indoor” Cats 40 lbs and under are allowable under the lease, however breeds known to have a predisposition to aggressive behavior or known to be excessively loud are prohibited at Landlords discretion. These breeds include but are not limited to: Akita, Beagle, Chow, Doberman, Pit Bulls, Rottweiler, American Stafford, English Bull Mastiff, any Wolf Hybrid, Great Danes, German Shepards, Perro de Presa, Alaka Malamute, Boxers, Husky’s, Cane Corso or Dalmatians.
What Is Required?
- Marquis Place will need your dog licensing and vet records, to be sure all animals have been fully immunized. Additionally, a picture of your pet is required at move-in.
How Much Is Pet Rent?
- Marquis Place charges $35 per apartment per month as Pet Rent. This is a flat fee and not affected by the number of pets on the pet lease.
Is There A Pet Fee?
- A one time Pet Fee of $250 is required at move in.
Note: This policy may change at any time at Landlord’s sole discretion.