Park West 205 is pet friendly! We would love to welcome your four-legged friend to our community. Please note the pet policy does not apply to service animals.
- Park West 205 allows up to 2 pets per apartment.
- Most dogs and "indoor" cats are allowable under the lease, however, breeds known to have a predisposition for aggressive behavior or known to be excessively loud are prohibited at Landlords discretion. These breeds include but are not limited to: Akita, Beagle, Chow, Doberman, Pit Bulls, Rottweiler, American Stafford, English Bull Mastiff, any Wolf Hybrid, Great Danes, German Shepards, Perro de Presa, Alaska Malamute, Boxers, Husky’s, Cane Corso, Some Hound Breeds or Dalmatians.
What Is Required?
- Park West 205 will need your dog license and vet records, to be sure all animals have been fully immunized. Additionally, a picture of your pet is required at move-in.
How Much is Pet Rent?
- Park West 205 charges $35 per month for a dog or cat as Pet Rent.
Is there a Pet Fee?
- A one time Pet Fee of $250 is required at move in. This is non-refundable.
Note: This policy may change at any time at Landlord’s sole discretion.