Welcome to Roxborough, Philadelphia, PA
Tucked along Wissahickon Valley Park, Henry on the Park Apartment Homes is ideally located in the well-known neighborhood of Roxborough, offering the convenience of urban living in a quiet suburban setting. With easy access to major transportation, the city center, and top local employers, your new Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, apartment is your ticket to better living. Our community offers short commutes to the metro area via I-76, I-476, I-95, I-676, I-495, and SEPTA Regional Rail. You can easily commute to Roxborough Memorial Hospital and the Philadelphia School District, as well as downtown employers like University of Pennsylvania and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
What to Do Nearby
Situated just 10 miles from downtown Philadelphia, Henry on the Park Apartment Homes puts you right where you want to be. You can easily reach the city, but you don’t need to leave the neighborhood to have a good time. Our community is nestled right along Wissahickon Valley Park, where you can ride your bike and hike with your dog. For a fun evening, take a stroll down Germantown Avenue through the boutiques, galleries, and dining in historic Chestnut Hill. On the weekends, experience the Victorian storefronts and alfresco café scene along the Manayunk Canal.
We can’t wait to welcome you home. Call Henry on the Park Apartment Homes to schedule your personalized tour of our Roxborough, Philadelphia, PA, apartments for rent.
- Plymouth Meeting Mall
- Short Drive to Chestnut Hill & Manayunk Shopping Attractions
Activities & Entertainment
- Roxborough Recreation Center
- Roxborough YMCA
- East Falls Rock Climbing
- Wissahickon Park
- United Artist Main Street Theater
- Lego Land
- Dave & Buster's
- The Philadelphia Cricket Club
- 30 Minutes from Center City Philadelphia
Schools & Community
- Shawmont Elementary School K-8
- Roxborough High School
- Greenwoods Charter School
- St. Phillips School K-8
- Roxborough Christian School K-4
- Philadelphia University
- Chestnut Hill College
- Free Library of Philadelphia
Food & Drink
- Short Drive to a Variety of Restaurants in Manayunk on Main Street
- Tavern on Ridge
- Maria's - Italian and Pizza
- Roxborough Seafood
- Valley Green Inn
- Nearby Dozens of Restaurants in Chestnut Hill Including: Iron Hill Brewing Company, El Poquito & More!